Re: Ethernet bge0 problems

Hi Robert,

On 10/06/11 17:07, Robert Swindells wrote:
I think you have provided enough information for now.

At a first look we seem to be using slightly different values for
several of the interrupt threshold parameters to those used by
FreeBSD.

Any news on this? should I open a PR?
I think there is a correlation not only with network traffic, but also if the computer starts swapping, but that is more a feeling. It can happen without swapping, it seems only that load makes things worse. But I might be wrong.

I'm going to build a new kernel these days.

Riccardo