Re: Current build failure on amd64

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011, Dmitry Matveev wrote:
Actually, everything compiles and links okay, but the entire operation terminates on checkflist: "These files have been found in DESTDIR but not in flist"

If you add -V SLOPPY_FLIST=yes to the build.sh command line, then such errors will be ignored.

P.S. Please CC me in replies (if any), I am not currently subscribed to this list.

OK.

--apb (Alan Barrett)