Re: ohci scheduling overrun

I changed that panic to a warning message a few months ago, the patch was pulled up to the -5 branch.

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/usb/ohci.c.diff?r1=1.196&r2=1.196.4.2

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Klausner
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 5:54 AM Newsgroups: gmane.os.netbsd.current
To: current-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: ohci scheduling overrun

Hi!

Not really current, but 5.1/amd64.
A new machine with a USB keyboard as only external USB device paniced
with:

ohci1: 1 scheduling overruns
panic: ohci_softintr: addr 0x00001b80 not found
fatal breakpoint trap in supervisor mode
trap type 1 code 0 rip fffffff805228425 cs 8 rflags 246 cr2
7f7ffdb16f44 cpl 4 rsp ffff80004b025ba0
Stopped in pid 0.3 (system) at netbsd:breakpoint+0x5: leave

The USB keyboard didn't work, so I have no backtrace. I'll try to get
one next time.

Is this a known problem and perhaps fixed in the meantime, or should I
file a bug report?
Thomas