Re: Modules not working (missing uvmexp_pagesize)

The code intention looks like:

- PAGE_SIZE is defined by CPU type (oea, ibm4xx, ...) on powerpc

- But powerpc modules don't know the PAGE_SIZE before loaded
(powerpc/include/vmparam.h #ifdef _MODULE ...)

I guess that powerpc have to have the uvmexp_pagesize as a variable
(as sparcs do) to share single powerpc modules.  I.e., PAGE_SIZE
should not be statically defined when MODULAR.