Re: FIXED:: Re: Building HEAD fails in INSTALL_FLOPPY

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Paul Newhouse wrote:

Paul -

That change fixed the compile error in "kernel=INSTALL_FLOPPY".  My script
does a "cvs update -Pd" before building several kernels, distribution, release

Yes, it has been committed by Christos

I run the script every evening.  It often fails but, the next night it will
run or fail for a different reason?  This time it had failed for several
nights in the same place.  I was curious if many people build that kernel
these days?

Probably not very often.   :)

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |