More strangeness in sbin/sysctl/sysctl.c.

I saw that Christos checked in a fix which removed the problems with
strncat, thanks Christos.

When I saw that earlier today I compiled a new system.

I added USE_SSP and USE_FORT to /etc/mk.conf this time though.

When I run sysctl, for example:

$ sysctl -a
[1]   Abort trap (core dumped) sysctl -a

$ tail -f /var/log/messages
Aug 27 22:55:21 sysctl -: stack overflow detected; terminated

$ gdb sysctl sysctl.core
This GDB was configured as "x86_64--netbsd"...(no debugging symbols

warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.
Reading symbols from /lib/ debugging symbols
Loaded symbols for /lib/

warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.
Core was generated by `sysctl'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
#0  0x00007f7ff78f815a in _lwp_kill () from /lib/
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007f7ff78f815a in _lwp_kill () from /lib/
#1  0x00007f7ff78dde53 in __quorem_D2A () from /lib/
#2  0x00007f7ff78ddee0 in __stack_chk_fail () from /lib/
#3  0x0000000000404e79 in print_tree ()
#4  0x00007f7fffffdb78 in ?? ()
#5  0x0000000000407886 in ?? ()
#6  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

I can re-compile my system with debug symbols if more information is
needed or just ask for any other information.

If I remember correctly then print_tree is the function that contained
the strncat calls I wrote about earlier, so something else must be fish
with that function. I haven't looked at all at the code yet, I just came
home and installed my newly compiled system and now it's time for bed.

If you don't shoot the bearers of bad news, people will keep bringing it to you.