Re: something broken w/ native bmake?

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 05:23:50AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 02:53:55AM +0000, bch%methodlogic.net@localhost wrote:
>  > I'm experiencing breakage in pkgsrc, and swapping in USE_TOOLS+= gmake
>  > into one of the Makefiles fixes the failure. Changes in make(1) lately?
>
> Not that I know of... what broke?

Hi Dave.

I'm getting failures to build like this:

===> Building for swish-e-2.4.7
Making all in filters
Making all in SWISH
Making all in prog-bin
Making all in conf
Making all in filter-bin
Making all in example
Making all in html
Making all in man
Making all in src
/usr/bin/make  all-recursive
Making all in expat
Making all in replace
Making all in snowball
make: don't know how to make replace/libreplace.la. Stop

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/www/swish-e/work/swish-e-2.4.7/src
*** Error code 1

USE_TOOLS+=gmake lets the build proceed. I've pushed a couple builds
ahead this way now. Am running very latest -current kernel, and pretty
recent userland; tmux changes are currently non buildable, but I think
that's the latest change that's happened that I don't have. Otherwise,
bleeding edge.

-bch

--
Brad Harder