HEADS UP: Postfix 2.8.4 imported

[Re-sending this with the correct subject, sorry.]

        Hello,

I've imported Postfix 2.8.4 into NetBSD-current today. It builds and works
fine under NetBSD/i386. Please submit a bug report if you find any problems.

Here is a list of the changes since version 2.8.3:

- Performance: a high load of DSN success notification requests could
  slow down the queue manager. Solution: make the trace client
  asynchronous, just like the bounce and defer clients.
- The local(8) delivery agent ignored table lookup errors in
  mailbox_command_maps, mailbox_transport_maps, fallback_transport_maps
  and (while bouncing mail to alias) alias owner lookup.
- Workaround: dbl.spamhaus.org rejects lookups with "No IP queries" even
  if the name has an alphanumerical prefix. We play safe, and skip both
  RHSBL and RHSWL queries for names ending in a numerical suffix.
- The "sendmail -t" command reported "protocol error" instead of "file
  too large", "no space left on device" etc.
- The Postfix Milter client reported a temporary error instead of
  "file too large" in three cases.

        Kind regards