Re: Xen kernel broken for me

Yes, - I migrated to a different box and forgot to change the console=
line  (was set to com0, needed to be pc to get output directed
properly).  After I switched it yesterday, I'm getting output very
similar to yours with newer kernels (unfortunately I have to use VNC
which isn't copy&paste capable, the best I could provide is a png
screenshot without actually retyping it)

I'm 100% sure the setup will work with the uncompressed kernel (if you
notice, it's unpacked with gunzip) or at least it always has.  I was
under the impression that it /wouldn't/ work gzipped, but I guess that
doesn't matter.

I would also like to clarify, it looks like the kernel from source
6/15 and before COULD of worked with the xen3 hypervisor.  I had a
typo in my /boot.cfg from the point I was testing sources from 6/15
and "backwards" so it's very possible some or all of these could of
worked, but my typo in /boot.cfg made it fail.

On that note I did some re-testing late last night, and I am certain
at least the latest -CURRENT is broken with the xen3 hypervisor.

I will get some more tests later today to try to track down the issue
and I will also test the xen 4.1 hypervisor to see if it works.  If
xen4 works, I don't have much of a problem, but somebody should really
let somebody know!

Thanks, Ben Carroll