Re: Port amd64 - Build is still broken from OpenSSL?

No problem. Being able to hit these problems quickly is one of the reasons I've commited resources to the continuous-build-and-test efforts.

BTW, it does appear that everything is now building again. I can't comment on whether OpenSSL is working or not... :)