Recent usb changes cause panic when umass removed

I've updated a couple of my machines to -current built from sources of 14:05:30 UTC. Part of my update sequence is to attach an external USB hard drive and dump the root file system.

On both machines, I get a kernel panic upon removing the external USB hard drive. The first machine I didn't catch (still had xdm running), but on the second machine I got the following backtrace:

        ehci_free + 0x17
        usbd_free_xfer + 0x2a
        umass_disco + 0x56
        umass_detach + 0xe5