Re: raidframe performance question

Excellent work - this is what I was hoping for. It also explains why I've gotten such spotty performance on the raid set I've created in the past.

Dave

On 5/12/2011 11:44 AM, Paul Goyette wrote:
After posting lots of questions, and getting lots of expert help, I
finally got my new server up and running with raid!  Since I asked
so many questions, it was suggested that I recap the process so that
someone else might be able to make it work without having to ask!

So ...

Here's what I did recently to get raidframe(4) up and running on my
new server.

[elided]

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |