Re: raidframe performance question

I'll try to get this done in the next couple of days.

On Sun, 8 May 2011, Dave Burgess wrote:

Cool - could you do everyone a favor and put together a quick guide to what you ended up doing so that it could be placed on the website? I'm sure the question will come up again (in fact, I'm sure I'll need the answer here shortly) and it would be terrific if it was stored someplace where we can all get to it again.

Dave