Re: raidframe performance question

On 2011-05-06 20.32, Paul Goyette wrote:
Conclusion: these disk drives suck! It's not a raidframe problem....

What interest me is if this really is a drive problem, or some NetBSD problem. I have observed problems in the past that might be related, with rather bad I/O performance. Haven't had time to dig deeper into it, or properly even diagnose it, so it's mostly suspicions.

Could you try booting some other OS and try the performance of the disks?

        Johnny