Build aborted on NetBSD current i386

I have fetched NetBSD-current sources as .tar.gz snapshots (a few days
ago, on May, 1st or April, 30th, unfortunately now I can not specify the
exact revision) , extracted it to /usr/src and run build with a command

    ./ -O /usr/obj -T /usr/tools -U distribution

(almost exactly as in the handbook). After a few hours of building the
build has aborted while on target "checkflist" with message:

    3 missing files in DESTDIR
    Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR
    File wasn't installed?

Could anybody please point me out how to fix this issue to build the
userland completely?

Best regards,