Build aborted on NetBSD current i386

Hello,

I have fetched NetBSD-current sources as .tar.gz snapshots (a few days
ago, on May, 1st or April, 30th, unfortunately now I can not specify the
exact revision) , extracted it to /usr/src and run build with a command

    ./build.sh -O /usr/obj -T /usr/tools -U distribution

(almost exactly as in the handbook). After a few hours of building the
build has aborted while on target "checkflist" with message:

    3 missing files in DESTDIR
    Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR
    File wasn't installed?

    ./usr/tests/util/awk/d_period.awk
    ./usr/tests/util/awk/d_period.in
    ./usr/tests/util/awk/d_period.out

Could anybody please point me out how to fix this issue to build the
userland completely?

Best regards,
Dmitry