Re: vlan interface is not added to bridge0 on system startup

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 03:20:59PM -0400, Andreas Wrede wrote:
> Moments ago, I had a similar situation. I would not say it's bug but a
> limitation of the auto-config process. The workaround is to turn
> auto_ifconfig of in rc.conf and list all the interfaces your want configured
> in order:
>
> auto_ifconfig=NO
> net_interfaces="re0 vlan0 bridge0"

Another option is to remove the ifconfig.vlan0 and ifconfig.bridge0
files and explicitly do all the configure stuff inside ifconfig.re0
file as ! shell commands

        (standard re0 stuff)
        ! ifconfig vlan0 create
        ! ifconfig vlan 206 vlanif re0
        ! ifconfig bridge0 create
        ! ifconfig brconfig bridge0 add vlan206 up

Martin