Re: Build break - port amd64 - libcurses tests

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:57:07AM +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:
 > > so there must be
 > > something special about the __builtin_va_list type.  I notice that in
 > > src/sys/arch/amd64/include/ansi.h, the definition is conditional on
 >
 > OK, so has anyone an idea on how we fix this?  Should we just make amd64
 > the same as i386 in ansi.h.  I will check my code tonight to ensure I am
 > not doing something dumb.

What are you trying to do? Pickle/unpickle a va_list? I don't think
there's any portable way to do that.

(Fiddling with ansi.h won't help; you'd need to change it in gcc, and
then provide binary compat for vsnprintf and so on...)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost