Re: "dead lock detected" in Firefox

In Message <20110327233700.AF656116103%xen1.duzan.org@localhost>,
   Gary Duzan <gary%duzan.org@localhost>wrote:

=>In Message <20110327220822.GA4567%britannica.bec.de@localhost>,
=>   Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>wrote:
=>
=>=>Can you try with the attached patch please?
=>
=>   With the patch everything I try gets the dead lock detected on
=>exit, and firefox is the same. New script attached.

   Sorry, I missed that you had checked in another change. With
rtld.c 1.146 and the patch firefox comes up with with no problem,
and my other problem cases also go away.

   Thanks.

                                        Gary Duzan