Re: netbsd-5 named chroot tree confusion

On 02/23/2011 12:05 PM, Chris Ross wrote:
  This is about netbsd-5, not netbsd-current, but...

The /var/chroot/named tree, which includes on current both of /var/chroot/named/etc/namedb/cache, and /var/chroot/named/etc/namedb/keys. However on my netbsd-5 build, it contains only the 'cache' directory, and not the keys directory.

Looking into this a little more, it appears that the 2011/01/16 pullup of bind's managed keys changes (spz ticket #1528) didn't pull in the update to NetBSD.dist.base (revision 1.51). Then again, I'm not quite sure I understand the NetBSD.dist.base vs. NetBSD.dist issue, but, I think that's beside the point.

Could someone pull-up the change to NetBSD.dist (from NetBSD.dist.base rev 1.51) to match the changes to named.conf and mtree/special pulled up with ticket #1528?

  Thanks....

                                    - Chris