Re: panic: wapbl_register_deallocation: out of resources

> 1) The panic may result from my rev. 1.41.  If reverting it fixes the panic
>    please do so.  WAPBL resource management is more than sub-optimal.

I see that you committed a rev 1.42, and this morning when the i386
port was briefly in a buildable state (lasting only 50 minutes, alas)
the install test passed.  Thank you for the quick resolution.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost