Re: Boot problem

I just installed the latest BIOS version. Now booting with -1 hangs on
"pmsprobe". Booting with -12 makes it to the installation menu, with one cpu
disabled.

Booting with -2 is very very slow with kernel module loading, but after the
kernel is loaded the system seems responsive and normal. I'll try installing
like this and see how it works out.

I'm not sure what you mean by PCI and ACPI fixup options. My BIOS is very
simple, and does not have any options like this.

Robert