Re: Boot breakage

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011, Paul Goyette wrote:

Some time between 2011-01-07 10:20:01 and 2011-01-07 15:29:25 UTC, changes in NetBSD have made it impossible to boot NetBSD port-amd64 under anita/qemu ...

I'm running another build now to see if anything has changed in the last hour or so...

Whatever the problem was, it seems to have disappeared. Sorry for the noise.

NetBSD/x86 BIOS Boot, Revision 5.7 (from NetBSD 5.99.43)
Memory: 637/31744 k

    1. Boot normally
    2. Boot single user
    3. Disable ACPI
    4. Disable ACPI and SMP
    5. Drop to boot prompt

Choose an option; RETURN for default; SPACE to stop countdown.
Option 1 will be chosen in 0 seconds.
read header short
boot: hd0a:netbsd: Inappropriate file type or format

Choose an option; RETURN for default; SPACE to stop countdown.
Option 1 will be chosen in 0 seconds.
read header short
boot: hd0a:netbsd: Inappropriate file type or format

Choose an option; RETURN for default; SPACE to stop countdown.
Option 1 will be chosen in 0 seconds.
read header short
boot: hd0a:netbsd: Inappropriate file type or format

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |

!DSPAM:4d27581c2341132311237!

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |