Booting -current under anita/qemu

For about the past 24 hours or so (possibly longer, but the build itself was broken for a while; see timestamp info at end of this mail), I have been unable to get anita/qemu to successfully install an amd64 build. Well, that's not quite true. The installation does succeed (the installation kernel is booted from pseudo-floppy), but attempting to boot the installed system (using boot blocks installed on the virtual disk drive) fails.

Here's what the console output says:

        Starting network.
        /etc/rc: WARNING: $hostname not set.
        IPv6 mode: host
        Configuring network interfaces:.
        Adding interface aliases:.
        UVM: pid 127 (services_mkdb), uid 0 killed: out of swap
        uvm_fault(0xffffffff80cfe920, 0x0, 1) -> e
        fatal page fault in supervisor mode
        trap type 6 code 0 rip ffffffff8074792a cs 8 rflags 246 cr2  8 cpl 0
rsp ffff800003f59b40
        panic: trap
        cpu0: Begin traceback...
        uvm_fault(0xffffffff80cfe920, 0x0, 1) -> e
        fatal page fault in supervisor mode
        trap type 6 code 0 rip ffffffff8024551f cs 8 rflags 246 cr2  0 cpl 0
rsp ffff800003f59700
        Skipping crash dump on recursive panic
        panic: trap
        Faulted in mid-traceback; aborting...rebooting...

Here, it boots again, only to fault in the same place.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully installed and booted a -current amd64 release in the past 24+ hours. I'd like to figure out if this is strictly a problem with anita/qemu environment, or if things are more-widely broken.

Time-stamp info:

This was first observed with sources updated at 2011-01-04 21:20:01 UTC

The last successful anita/qemu boot was from sources updated 15 hours earlier, at 2011-01-04 06:50:02

The most recent attempt with sources updated at 2011-01-06 02:01:47 UTC also failed.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |