Job offer!!

--

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
ROC OIL GAS COMPANY LIMITED, Inc.( MALAYSIA ) LTD
Level27, Tower9 PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS,
KUala Lumpurcity Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur   Malaysia .
Tel: +60 16298 9597 Fax +603 2033 4506

ATTN: APPLICANT

INTERNATIONAL EXPATRIATE OFFICIAL JOB ONLINE INTERVIEW

Your name has been shortlisted/Chosen among the Lucky expatriates who
submitted their CV ONLINE FOR JOB , before we will issue you
the Success Letter and the Contract Document You have to fill the following
information and send it back to us on this email;

Full Names
City:
State:
Country:
Zip code:
Sex:
Phone:
AGE:
MARITAL STATUS

Get back to me as soon as possible through the below email.
Email : roc.oil.gas.company%gmail.com@localhost

Bar.ABDUL MUKTAR
Head of Recruitment Service
ROC OIL& GAS, Inc. ( MALAYSIA )