Re: Booting current in VMware Fusion fails

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 09:33:08AM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to boot a freshly-built amd64 current release on VMware
> Fusion 3.x (on OS X 10.6) and, as soon as the bootloader finishes
> -c'.  I have tried a VM with 1 CPU and multiple CPUs.

I just tried this again with a fresh build and the VM does not reboot
any more, but the boot process of the installer gets stuck right after:

booting cd0a:netbsd - starting in 0 seconds.
10189160+5704416+570304=0x10b4570
/

and the VM sucks 100% of one physical core.

Any ideas?

--
Julio Merino