CVS blocked or delayed from some IP ranges?

Hi,

has anybody else using the german T-Online DSL provider problems with the
NetBSD CVS servers?

Nearly every second day CVS connections seem to be completely blocked:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs%anoncvs.netbsd.org@localhost:/cvsroot checkout src
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to anoncvs.netbsd.org:2401 failed: Connection
timed out

On other days it is very slow, and takes up to 20 seconds until the
server responds.

I checked two other providers and there were no problems at exactly the
same time, and the server is responding immediately.

Both, cvs.netbsd.org and anoncvs.netbsd.org, are affected. But I can login
using ssh on other NetBSD machines (e.g. ftp.netbsd.org).

Seems like cvs.netbsd.org is blocking some addresses? For example, in this
moment my address 84.135.32.167 seems blocked...

--
Frank Wille