Re: suggested 5GHz wireless networking card for -current?

On 20 December 2010 14:56, Thomas Klausner <> wrote:
> Hi!
> What is a recommended wireless networking card to use with NetBSD?
> It's for a desktop, so PCI(Express?) is fine. Preferably 5GHz.
> How well does -current work with a WPA2 access point?

With regard to your second question, WPA2-Personal works on my laptop
using iwn0+wpa_supplicant, but wpa_supplicant either does not see or
mis-recognizes WPA2-enterprise access points (don't know which).  The
latter does work on Linux.  My laptop has an Intel Advanced-N 6200
Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Express adapter.