Unable to boot -current on real hardware

Hi all,

In a desperate attempt to try to see if the bug I reported in [0] has
been fixed, as it occurred 3 time in the past 24h, and many more time
since the report, I tried to upgrade my machine to the latest
-current. The previous kernel was from a -current snapshot from
mid-april. Unfortunately, the machine double-fault at the very
beginning of the boot process. This happens with both sources from
Nov. 21st (5.99.40) and from a few hours ago (5.99.41).

 - Arnaud

ps: modified GENERIC attached; It boots fine under qemu.

[0]: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2010/06/01/msg013614.html