Re: Possible current breakage

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Masao Uebayashi
<uebayasi%tombi.co.jp@localhost> wrote:
> As you may see I made a low-level UVM change (sys/uvm/uvm_page.*)
> and some kernel header rototills.  I've broken:
>
> - evbarm build (fixed)
> - hp700 userland build (patch sent to port-hp700@)
> - sparc rump build failed (should be fixed now)
> - vax doesn't boot (investigating)
>
> All build breakages are my mistakes.  I'd appreciate any works-for-me
> report other than x86, arm, ppc.

Could this be the cause of the double-fault I'm seeing early on boot
of a core2-based machine running an i386 kernel ? qemu and an amd
geode-based machine cpu are fine. current from Nov 21th and today are
bad. I did not go further.

I've already ruled out PAE.

 - Arnaud