Re: netbsd-6 branch

On 12/11/10 12:01 PM, Gary Duzan wrote:
    Is there a planned date or checklist for creation of the netbsd-6
branch? Is seems that there are a number of desirable features in
-current, but I'd rather stick to a relatively stable branch for
a server.

    Thanks.

                                        Gary Duzan

No firm dates or anything yet, but we're tracking expected features in src/doc/NetBSD-6. All we can say at the moment is that it won't be before the end of the year.

+j