Re: thank you for the updated compat_linux, rpm2pkg, emulators/suse113*, etc.

Hello Pouya,

are you able to maybe check Java on amd64 within Linux emulation? I
mean this package: http://pkgsrc.se/lang/sun-jdk6

Are you able to check the plugin within firefox? As you confirmed
Flash works so that's a good sign.

Thank you.

Kr.

Piotr.