Re: sata controller

I did some googling and found some messages on a FreeBSD list from 2006
which mentioned the same part number and asking about support ... didn't
follow that to see whether they'd completed it, so I might look into
that ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left