re: FYI: upcoming xsrc updates

> for people using native xsrc and -current, i'm going to be updating
> a lot of packages over the next little while.
>
> please send-pr if you notice new problems.  thanks!

so, i am mostly done at this point.  i'm seeing problems with
the new pixman and SSE2 support on amd64, but haven't tracked
it down yet, and have so far worked around it in my own tree by
just disabling SSE2.

in other news, my testing for xorg-server 1.9.2 update has been
successful, and i plan to import that sometime soon... this may
take a while to properly merge.

.mrg.