heads up (namei)

I just (finally) committed the next round of namei stuff. This changed
every namei call site, so there's plenty of room for me to have
screwed up.

I have gone to some trouble to make sure I can test-compile every
usage of namei anywhere in the tree, but it's not impossible that I've
forgotten one or missed one that was added since I first started on
this stuff. If something doesn't compile, holler.

Many of the namei call sites are in places that are difficult or
impossible to explicitly test (e.g. compat_sunos32) so speak up if
anything quits working. And if anyone has the time and energy to audit
the patch, that always helps too.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost