Important Notice!!! To all Webmail User.

To all Webmail User:
A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message
Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount
of spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintainance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To revalidate your mailbox Please Click on the link below:
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from
our database.
Thank you for your cooperation.
System Administrator.