Optimization tips for SSDs ?

Hi,

I would like to install NetBSD -current on a recent laptop that comes with
an SSD drive.  I'm a bit concerned about wear and degradation of write
performance (especially since TRIM is not supported yet - afaik).  Various
resources recommend to

- align partitions on at least 128KiB boundaries (some OSes use 1MiB
  boundaries).

- mount(8) partitions with options noatime and nodevmtime.

- use memory filesystems for /tmp and /var/tmp.

- limit swap use.

Do you have other recommendations?  For instance, should I use specific
newfs(8) options?

Thanks for the help,

Grégoire