pthread_mutexattr_setpshared()

The 4.5.2 kdelibs unconditionally tries to call
pthread_mutexattr_setpshared(), which appears to be in the posix standard
but we don't appear to have one so whats the equivalent?

Actually its possible that we never get into the bit of code that tries to
call this as we also hit:

// Mac OS X, for all its POSIX compliance, does not support timeouts on its
mutexes, which
// is kind of a disaster for cross-process support. So, disable support for
shared memory
// and add a wrapper implementation.
#if !defined(_POSIX_TIMEOUTS) || !defined(_POSIX_THREADS) ||
(_POSIX_TIMEOUTS < 200112L) || (_POSIX_THREADS < 200112L)

#ifdef _POSIX_THREAD_PROCESS_SHARED
#undef _POSIX_THREAD_PROCESS_SHARED
#endif

#ifdef __GNUC__
#warning "No support for POSIX timeouts and POSIX threads -- shared memory
will be ignored"
#endif

#endif

cheers