lvm on raidframe rcorder

Hello,

I've setup a LVM volume on top of a RAID1 set. It works great with
the exception of the rc.d scripts.

The lvm rc.d script is ran before the raidframe script. The
the volume group does not get activated because the RAID volume
does not exist yet. This means the mount via /etc/fstab fails.

                # lvm pvdisplay
                  --- Physical volume ---
                  PV Name               /dev/rraid0e
                  VG Name               vg0

I've fixed this by adding "lvm" to "# BEFORE:" in /etc/rc.d/raidframe.

Original rcorder:

                $ rcorder /etc/rc.d/*
                /etc/rc.d/cgd
                /etc/rc.d/lvm
                /etc/rc.d/raidframe
                /etc/rc.d/DISKS

After adding "lvm" to "BEFORE:" in /etc/rc.d/raidframe:

                $ rcorder /etc/rc.d/*
                /etc/rc.d/cgd
                /etc/rc.d/raidframe
                /etc/rc.d/lvm
                /etc/rc.d/DISKS

I checked cvsweb and the rc.d script for lvm(r1.5) and raidframe(r1.10) have
not been
updated since my build on Sept 12, 2010.

Does anyone know if there is a reason why the raidframe script should _not_ be
forced
to execute be before the lvm script?

I just wanted to check with current-users before sending a PR.

Thanks.

--
Eric