Yes.  AMD Phenom-II X6 CPU (model 1090T @ 3.2GHz) and ASUS motherboard.

HOWEVER,

I have two other systems with the same CPU and similar ASUS mobo. One of these other systems is my primary build-server. The motherboards differ only in detail features:

        #1 - M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
        #2 - M4A88TD-M
        #3 - M4A88T-M

#1 is my main build server, and although it does occassionally run into an unexpected segmentation fault, it has never been repeatable, and it has never been consistent routinely run "build.sh -j12" on this machine.

#2 is my primary workhorse machine (mail server, etc.), and has a slightly slower CPU - Phenom-II X6 1065T @ 2.8HGz, and has never shown any oddness.

#3 is the dedicated build-and-testbed that I'm trying to get set up. (The intent is to repeatedly build and atf-test on a more-or-less continuous basis.) #3 is where I'm having such great difficulty.

Two of my other machines have Intel CPUs and neither has shown any tendency to seg-fault:

        #4 - Core2 Quad on XFX nForce 790i Ultra motherboard
        #5 - Core i7    on ASUS P6T

My final machine has a SuperMicro H8QG6i-F motherboard, with only one of the four CPU sockets populated (with a AMD opteron 6172 12-core running at 2.1GHz). It has various problems, at least some due to BIOS issues (the BIOS reports, via acpi, 3 ioapic's even though there are only two, etc...).

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |