Re: Strange system behavior

        Hello.  I wonder if you can get a file of md5 checksums on all the
files in your build tree and then write a script to repeatedly check those
checksums.  This might give you a clue as to the nature of the problem.
For example, if you copy the build tree to another machine, get the
checksums, and then run the checksum test against the copy on the faulty
machine.  Running that for a day or two might yield interesting results.
-Brian