Re: Hardware checksums on bge(4) interfaces

        Hello.  Looking at the Linux tg3 driver from the 2.6-36 kernel, it
appears that the problem is a driver bug in NetBSD.  Only the 5700B series
of chips appear to suffer from the hardware checksumming problem.  And,
yes, it affects udp packets as well.
        If I cook up a patch, are any of you in a position to test?
-thanks
-Brian