Re: i386 kernel w/options PAE fails

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:11:13 -0500 (CDT), "John D. Baker"
<> wrote:
> This message puts things a bit out of order, but the other posts
> haven't arrived here yet...
> With v1.73 of cpu.c and v1.22 of mptramp.S, multiprocessor will boot
> single-user on my machine.
> It still panics when allowed to go multi-user whether MP:
> or UP:

I don't think UP or MP will change something about the panic(); seems to
be fairly reproducible. I guess a more thorough debugging session is

Is it possible for you to make this kernel available online? If you do not
have an upload solution, please contact me off-list.

Jean-Yves Migeon