Re: Anyone using an ASIX AX88172 USB Ethernet interface?

Done.

I'll actually be committing the major driver changes in another day or two.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010, David Holland wrote:

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 07:17:22PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
It seems that there's a missing call to axe_unlock_mii() in axe_setmulti
(which is called as part of putting the interface into promiscuous mode
for tcpdump).

If someone could verify that this bug exists on their system, too, I'd
appreciate it.

The following patch should fix the bug.  I will commit it if anyone
provides verification, otherwise it will be part of my updated driver
when I finish.

I would go ahead and commit that fix regardless. It's very clearly
wrong as it is.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost