Recording an audio- noise.

Hello all,

I tried to record my LPs to digital form and unfortunatelly I have a problem
with the record quality. During the recording the sound is blured with some
strange noice. Even if I mute all what is mutable on my audio card the noise is
still recorded- that makes recording LPs useles.

I checked the same on linux (arch) and such noise doesn't occure.

I attach my dmesg- I use amd64 and I think this error is not platform specfic.

http://paste-it.net/public/fff770c/

I also attach the probe of that "noise":

http://www.wikiupload.com/18IZKxUd

And the sample of the "noise" when full recording (don't pay attention to the
whole quality of recording- it needs some mixing etc):

http://www.wikiupload.com/jIKXslcq

So the question is what makes that noise and how to get rid of it?

Thanks !

Piotr.