Re: any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

> It should create new  "src/sys/dev/pci/pcidevs.h" and
> "src/sys/dev/pci/pcidevs_data.h"

> They should contain some new lines for the new device.

it does create a new pcidevs.h, and the hex code of the device is then listed and matches what I see in dmesg 0x0163 I believe,
but "alc" is not mentioned

I tried adding an alc device to my src/sys/pci/files.pci - and that makes the config go ahead, but if_alc.c does not compile

I'm not on a "current" system yet, is it possible that alc is listed for i386 src/sys/dev/pci/files.pci on the current kernel?

~fire crow

computer programmer
fire%firecrow.com@localhost : 917.306.9451
http://firecrow.com : New York City, USA