Re: No Luck booting with ACPI on new build

On Sun, 30 May 2010 20:28:15 +0200
thilo <> wrote:
> > wd0d: device timeout reading fsbn 0 (wd0 bn0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0), retrying
> > viaide0:0:0: lost interrupt
> >     type: ata tc_bcount: 512 tc_skip: 0
> I had the same issue and applying the patch from joerg:
> fixed it (booting with acpi enabled now works well).

Unfortunately there has been over 60 updates to that file since that
patch was written and it doesn't apply cleanly.

Joerg - do you have an updated patch?  Is there any reason not to
commit this change now?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>