Re: any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> So I did: "route change default 192.168.1.1" and it worked. I could ping
> gateway. I could ping this new device from remote system. I could start
> sshd and I can't ssh to it!

Sorry I meant to say "I CAN ssh to it!"

But it stopped working a little later. I did the route change default
192.168.1.1 again and then could ping and ssh again. But now my pinging
works, but my ssh to it has stalled. No kernel messages. Not sure.