mysqld doesn't honor "kill -15" -anymore

Hi,

wondering why "reboot" didn't succeed on my Ultra40 I found
/etc/rc.d/mysqld in a never ending loop waiting for the server
do die. "kill <mysqlpid>" just did nothing, so I used "kill -11"
(or "kill -12") to get mysql out of the way. This did the trick.

Looking for possible causes I came across
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/05/20/msg010124.html
and indeed backing out this change "fixed" the problem
for me.

This is on amd64 -current, bot kernel and userland updated half an
hour or so ago.

Kurt