Re: Lightweight virtualization - the rump approach

On Tue May 18 2010 at 14:00:59 +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
> Many thanks for answering my questions, Antti. Now that I have sane (and
> safe) pointers, I have some readings to do.

Oh if you just wanted reading, you could have started with the
publications linked from
Can't comment on the safety or sanity, though ;)
(the web page itself is not quite up-to-date anymore and updating it is,
proverbially, on David Holland's todo list)

Apparently this year's AsiaBSDCon papers aren't online on yet.  I've put my paper *temporarily* in
(anyone reading this from the archives, if that link is dead, check