Re: cron is now using some mystery timezone for me.

>> My daily script, which should run at 3:15 PDT, is now running at
>> 10:15PDT, which is 1815GMT, I think.
>
> Whew, I thought it was just me seeing this!  I couldn't understand why I
> was getting emails about my daily jobs in the middle of the afternoon!

Something else seems rotten with cron:

intrepid{~}% ls -l /var/cron/
total 24
-rw-------  1 root  wheel   384 May  3  2003 log
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  1089 May  3  2003 log.0.gz
-rw-------  1 root  wheel   892 May  3  2003 log.1.gz
-rw-------  1 root  wheel   997 May  2  2003 log.2.gz
-rw-------  1 root  wheel   799 Sep  1  2000 log.3.gz
drwx------  2 root  wheel   512 May 16 10:32 tabs

(note no "allow" or "deny" items)

Yet:
intrepid{~}% id
uid=100(scotte) gid=100(users) groups=100(users),0(wheel),2112(torrent)
intrepid{~}% crontab -e
You `scotte' are not allowed to use this program `crontab'
See crontab(1) for more information

Not even sure where to start looking...maybe this is fallout from the CDB
integration (maybe missing something related to the passwd/login/group
dbs)?